My checklist is almost complete, in spite of growing:
Pick nail polish color.(deep purple if you were curious) Paint my toes.(and added a pretty decal on the big toe...cause I know you were curious) Pray. Make sure all my outfits have the right jewelry.
- Set out my travel outfit (ie, make sure it's clean).
Pack my shoes. Pack alternative outfits (apparently, this was in progress anyway). Pack my make up/shampoo/toothbrush, etc. Pray some more.
- Smash my pillow into the outside pocket (yes, it fits; I tried already).
- Print a dozen "One-Sheets".
If you want to see my One-Sheet, LEAVE ME A COMMENT BELOW.
With a little love, I will gladly post it here...come on, you can do it!
(And if you think you know what it looks like, think again. It got a makeover.)
Make sure I have plenty of business cards to take along.
- Add extra business cards.
Polish my proposal. Finish my synopsis. Print two copies of my proposal and synopsis--just in case I'm asked. Better to go prepared!
- Polish those first five chapters until they sparkle. (Not sure it's ever done...)
- Print copies of the various chapters my potential agent appointments are asking for.
- Pray and pray and pray. He is sending me, and I want to be in His presence!
Create a different style proposal and synopsis for one of the potential agents Print the new style proposal and synopsis before I forget!(see--told you I had to add things to my list!)