I love lists. LOVE them.
Just in case I wasn't clear--lists make my day! I might even be known to add things to the grocery list for the sake of cross them off. Though really this is helpful for not grabbing something twice. It has a purpose.
Since I'm wiggle-worm excited to be leaving in less than a week for my writer's conference, I'm going to make a list of things I still need to pack or do before I can leave...
Paint my toes.that requires picking the color...excuse me while I start over...
- Pick nail polish color.
- Paint my toes.
- Make sure all my outfits have the right jewelry.
- Set out my travel outfit.
- Pack my shoes.
- Pack alternative outfits (apparently, this was in progress anyway).
- Pack my make up/shampoo/toothbrush, etc.
- Pray some more.
- Smash my pillow into the outside pocket (yes, it fits; I tried already).
- Print a dozen "One-Sheets"--I'll post it here next week so you can see what I've been writing!
- Make sure I have plenty of business cards to take along.
- Add extra business cards.
- Polish my proposal.
- Finish my synopsis.
- Print two copies of my proposal and synopsis--just in case I'm asked. Better to go prepared!
- Polish those first five chapters until they sparkle.
- Print copies of the various chapters my potential agent appointments are asking for.
- Pray and pray and pray. He is sending me, and I want to be in His presence!
(By the way, my suitcase already holds my gala dress and most of the outfits I've chosen to take...)
What do you always make sure you take on trips?
Anything you think I'm forgetting?
Tell me what it is so I won't forget!